Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The incumbent will be reporting to the eCommerce Director Europe. He will be responsible for all online channels to increase high quality traffic to Tumi.com Europe. He/she will be contributing to improving the ROI by each channel/campaign and building up the customer database to maintain the customer relation. He/she will ensure it that the brand is present in each step of the customer journey and will continuously quickly react to new developments in the online world.
He/she will carefully analyze, report and improve new campaigns and work on building an affiliate network. He/she will find online partners to enhance the brand presence to have the best exposure within the brand guidelines. He/she will contribute to new online strategies and execute this with the team.
He/she work closely with the marketing team US/EU to offer the same brand message in the offline and online world and cooperate to the improvement of the brand awareness in Europe.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Manage ROI’s.
- Build, maintain, and optimize Google SEA/Shopping Campaigns. Manage ROI.
- Is responsible for growing and maintaining the CRM Database.
- Design, build and maintain the brand social media presence in Europe.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal team to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Responsibility to manage the digital marketing budget and report to the EDE.
- TUMI is offering you a competitive salary package together with a very nice working environment.
European Digital Marketing Manager, TUMI, Oudenaarde, Marketeer, Marketing, Marktonderzoek, Market Research, Marketing Strategie, Strategisch, Communication, Bachelor, Advertising, Business Development, Brand Manager, Branding, Brand Management, Marketing Manager, Bedrijfscommunicatie, Bedrijfsmanagement, Business School, Business Administration, Economics, Economie, Communicatie Wetenschappen, Marketing Coordinator, Communication, Communications, Bachelor, Advertising, Business Development, Brand Manager, Branding, Brand Management, Branded Company, Promotie, Promotion, Website, Extranet, MarCom, Marketing Development, Strategic Marketing, Strategisch Marketing, ATL, BTL, TTL, SEA, SEO, CPA, CPC, CPM en CPL, Google Analytics, Adwords