Product Developer Curtain Wall / Building Automation
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a developer you are responsible for the execution and follow-up of one or more development projects on one of the Reynaers systems. Within your field of expertise you are also accountable for providing technical support to the different markets in the world.•You follow-up closely the planned development projects with regard to planning, quality (technical aspects), product price, master the risks and take the necessary measures in case of problems, and this from PRD phase (product requirements definition) up to and including Launch.
- You are skilled at translating the technical challenges into the most optimum and efficient solutions.
- You lead your development team, including purchase, supply chain, tester, drawer(s), and product management to jointly achieve the required results.
- You collaborate closely together with the senior experts within development to make sure the Reynaers systems are realised timely and within specifications.
- You realize a regular and clear communication towards the Development manager to report on the status of the assigned projects, and you escalate issues timely if necessary.
- You take initiative and formulate improvements towards technical high-end/state-of-the-art solutions. Within your own field of expertise you make suggestions towards Product Management on possible innovations and/or improvements. (possibly framed in a technical product roadmap)
- Based on your experience of the development flow, you make suggestions towards further process improvements.
- When achieving senior level, you are capable of coaching one of you colleague trainees to the level of development expert.
- Internal contacts: R&D, Supply Chain, Purchase, Product Management, Quality, Testing Institute.
- External contacts: affiliates Reynaers, suppliers, customers.
- You have strong analytical and synthesis skills.
- You are a strong organiser, stress resistant and a good problem solver.
- You have a strong technical background and a large knowledge of manufacturing technologies for different materials (aluminium, steel, polymers, elastomers, rubber, ...).
- You have a Master in Science or Product Development or equal through experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience (technical).
- You have a very good knowledge of English and Dutch. Knowledge of French and German is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of Autocad 2011 (or higher), 3D Software (preferably Inventor), MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and MS Project.
In order to support you in this interesting and diverse position, we offer you a nice, stimulating and international working atmosphere. Furthermore, we provide a specific training programme that will enable you to thoroughly manage all aspects of your function. In the first place, we offer you a very comprehensive training programme, which will be widened afterwards with additional trainings on new systems. Finally, we offer you future career opportunities and an attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.