Project Manager Clinical Trial Network M/F
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Effectively communicate with network partners such as investigators, pharma industry, patient organizations
- Intermediator between clinical sites and pharmaceutical industry
- Write reports, newsletters, website content
- Log incoming requests from pharmaceutical companies and/or academic researchers
- Set up service agreements with pharmaceutical companies in conjunction with the network coordinator and Director
- Execute and follow-up on all aspects of agreed services
- Manage Horizon 2020 and other externally funded projects
- Ensure agreed timelines are being respected
Administration and Finance
- Manage and update file repositories and databases in conjunction with secretarial support
- Work with funding agencies, find and obtain funding
- Coordinate applications
- Help with financial reports and budgets
Ethical / Legal management / Quality assurance and control
- Get acquainted with the different European Institutional Review Boards / Research Ethics Committees, European legislation about research in humans
- Good knowledge of Good Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Committed to quality and standardization
- You have a university degree or equivalent
- You have a positive problem solving attitude and you are a team worker
- You are an easy communicator interested in international networking; you are fluent in English, oral and written
- You have good management and organisational skills
- You have good computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Management programs
- You have understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and of ethical issues involving research in adults and children
- You have experience in the health care arena and Clinical Trials
- Training and willing to get experience in Good Clinical Practice is an asset
- You are willing to travel occasionally (limited)
We offer a full time contract of one year, that could be prolonged. This function is linked to a salary in grade 5, 6 or exceptionally 7, depending on your relevant experience and competencies. We offer a challenging job that makes the difference, in a stimulating and international environment.
For more information please contact Mrs. Mirella Strubbe, tel.: +32 16 32 83 12.
You can apply for this job via the online application tool
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze website (klik linksboven op het logo).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.