Administrative assistant part-time
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As an administrative assistant you will be responsible for organizing the reception and for offering administrative and logistical support to the research group.
- You take care of the reception of visitors and students.
- You perform the classical secretary tasks: answer phones, take in and register orders, sort out mail, send packages, ...
- You keep (electronic) files up-to-date.
- You are responsible for the registration of clinical trials.
- You keep the website up-to-date.
- You manage the operating costs of our staff through KULoket.
- You have at least a degree in secondary education.
- You can easily work with the current MS Office applications.
- You are communicative and you can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
A part-time employment of 30% for a limited period with the possibility for extension for an indefinite period. This position is linked to a salary in grade 2 or 3, depending on your experience and competences.
For more information please contact Mrs. Kim Verboomen, tel.: +32 16 37 92 93.
You can apply for this job no later than 06/04/2017 via the online application tool