Forwarder - General Application
Kuehne + Nagel
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You will be responsible for handling and coordinating shipments from A to Z. This includes close monitoring of operational records, accurate preparation of all documents and providing an excellent Kuehne + Nagel service towards customers.
As the global market leader, Kuehne + Nagel BeLux has plenty of opportunities to start or further develop your career in forwarding. Currently, we are hiring for air & sea freight, import & export, on different locations (Antwerp, Brussels, Luxembourg, …).
Once you apply, we can further discuss which opportunity matches the best with your profile and career ambitions.
Your skills and experience
- You deliver excellent customer service - towards customers and colleagues all over the world
- You are solution driven - ability to identify opportunities and translate them into wins
- You are a team player – you support the reasoning that 1+1= 3
- You are driven – you translate potential setbacks into opportunities and wins for the future
- You welcome change – acknowledging that standing still is the same as taking a step back
- You want to develop yourself & others – knowledge will create the difference between
Kuehne + Nagel and other logistics suppliers
- You are a PC-literate – ability to quickly learn to work with custom made software
- You speak and write English and Dutch fluently. Ability to speak and write French is an asset
- You like a healthy level of stress in your function and you are flexible on working hours
- First experience within logistics or forwarding but also open for starters with a “can do” mentality
Good reasons to join
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please apply directly online through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.