Team Leader Planning
Kuehne + Nagel
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for delivering an excellent organisation of the inbound and outbound flows for different customers of which the logistic processes are based in our site in Eindhout.
Your new role is based in a multi-user warehouse located in Eindhout. In this warehouse environment we mainly handle fast moving consumer goods, food, high tech and medical devices. You will lead a team of 3 - 4 white collar employees and you will be reporting to the Planning and Administration Manager together with 2 other Team Leaders.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the day-to-day planning processes, including: problem solving on plannning issues, internal and external KPI management, correct invoicing and general administration.
- Handling of transport and warehouse claims in a way that supports the maintenance and further development of our customer relationships.
- Delivering process improvements in your area with support of our continious improvement colleagues.
- Brickwall the execution and follow-up of our quality, health, safety and security policy (QSHE).
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating development of the individual employees in your team.
Good reasons to join
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
For more information on the job content you can contact:
Elke Hendrickx, HR Business Partner
+32 (0) 14 28 65 41.
Please send your application in English via our website KN Careers through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.