Technical Writer - Training and Knowledge Coordinator
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Technical Writer/Training and Knowledge Coordinator is a hands-on position within our rapidly growing Datadobi Delivery team.
The position involves creating, updating and managing all the documentation and training deliverables for Datadobi’s product DobiMiner. This includes release notes, user guides, training presentations, storyboards for training videos, white papers, Online help, FAQs, KB articles, …
The aim for all documentation deliverables is to be strongly customer oriented and they should allow customers and partners to get educated on all aspects of the DobiMiner product on different skill levels.
In this position you will be reporting to the Director of Delivery and Support and you will be part of a strong and dynamic team.
The successful candidate’s required skills and experience (in order of importance):
- Being the Datadobi company coordinator for all inward and outward training and certification programs and creation of the related training collateral, in collaboration with our engineering, marketing and delivery groups
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs
- Interact with different departments within the company: engineering, marketing, webmaster, delivery, sales
- For each software release:
- Collect input from engineering experts and other information sources to determine scope and planning of documentation deliverables
- Update documentation according to planning and scope
- Provide input for training materials
- Coordinate the production of training videos
- Maintain company Style Guide and terminology list
- Edit support documentation (FAQs, Knowledge Base articles…)
- Master degree in Languages and/or Information Technology
- High command of English (native or near native)
- Minimally 3 to 5 years of experience with composing, writing and editing technical documentation
- Experience with composing training materials (slide decks and training videos)
- Strong interest in Information Technology
- Good planning, coordination and communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of the following tools is a plus:
- Documentation tools (FrameMaker, MadCap Flare, RoboHelp…)
- Screen capture tools (Snagit or other)
- Screen capture video tools (Camtasia)
- Project tracking tools (Pivotal Tracker, JIRA…)
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- HTML and/or wiki editors
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please send your resume and cover letter through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
IT, Projectmanagement, Analyst